Create a free Experian® account to see what cards from our partners you are matched for. How do you match me?
Rewards, Gas Cards, Intro Bonus, Rewards Points
Earn 20,000 points after spending $1,000 in first 3 months
0% on Purchases for 12 months
14.24% - 26.24% (Variable)
0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 12 months
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 3X points at U.S. gas stations, 2X points at U.S. restaurants, 1X point on other purchases
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, cash redemption options or merchandise through Go Far® Rewards
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Earn an annual relationship bonus of 10% on non-bonus rewards points if you maintain a qualifying Wells Fargo account
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.24%-26.24% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
on Wells Fargo's website
- Rewards redeemable for travel or cash back
- No foreign transaction fee
- Sign-up bonus points
- Travel rewards only apply to airline and hotel spending
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card from Wells Fargo:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.