Create a free Experian® account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
Rewards, Intro Bonus, Cash Back
$150 in TravelBank cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
16.99% - 23.99% Variable
16.99% - 23.99% Variable
- $150 in TravelBank cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Earn 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1.5% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food and beverages onboard United-operated flights, when you pay with your United TravelBank Card.
- TravelBank cash is easy to use. $1 in TravelBank cash = $1 when used toward the purchase of a United ticket.
- Your TravelBank cash accumulates in your United TravelBank account on United.com. There's no limit to how much TravelBank cash you can earn.
- $0 Annual fee
on JP Morgan Chase's website
- No annual fee
- 1.5% TravelBank cash on all purchases
- 2% TravelBank cash on United purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
- TravelBank cash is not connected with United MileagePlus
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the United℠ TravelBank Card from JP Morgan Chase:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.