Merrick Bank Secured Visa® Card
Merrick Bank is an Experian Partner
- Unsecured credit line increases - after the first year, your account will be regularly reviewed for credit line increases with no additional security deposit required.
- Monthly FICO® Score for free - get your updated FICO® Score each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
- Build your credit - performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Flexible credit line - the amount of your deposit determines your initial credit line - up to $3,000 and increase your credit line anytime with additional deposits.
- Easy funding options - several convenient options to easily fund your security deposit.
- Worldwide acceptance - use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
You might also likeView all credit cards
Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More.
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer’s website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.