Create a free Experian® account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
See issuer website
See issuer website
- Must have checking account to qualify
- Your First PREMIER Bank credit card account is reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies each month
- Monitor your account and make payments online
- Optional Payment Protection Available
- Only you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
- Don't let less than perfect credit hold you back
on First PREMIER Bank's website
- Lower credit scores accepted
- High APR
- High set up and maintenance fees
- Low credit limit
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the First PREMIER® Bank MasterCard® Credit Card from First PREMIER Bank:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.