Create a free Experian® account to see what cards from our partners you are matched for. How do you match me?
Rewards, Intro Bonus, Cash Back
Dollar-for-dollar match of all cash back earned the first year
0% on Purchases for 14 months
13.49% - 24.49% Variable
0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 14 months
- Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – automatically.
- INTRO OFFER: Discover will match ALL the cash back earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Redeem cash back any amount, any time. Rewards never expire.
- Use your rewards at Amazon.com checkout.
- No annual fee.
on Discover's website
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months
- Up to 5% cash back
- No foreign transaction fees
- May not be accepted in all countries outside of US
You might also likeView All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer or partner's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer or partner's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer or partner itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.