Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi Credit Cards is an Experian Partner
Rewards, Cash back
0% for 9 months on Purchases and on Balance Transfers*
- Intro Offer: 0% Intro APR for 9 months on Purchases and Balance Transfers. After that the variable APR will be 25.74%.*
- Balance transfers do not earn cash back
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Earn Cash Back TWICE! Earn 1% on purchases and an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
You might also likeView all credit cards
Any opinions, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
☉Credit score is calculated based on FICO® Score 8 model, unless otherwise noted. In addition to the FICO® Score 8, we may offer and provide other base or industry-specific FICO® Scores (such as FICO® Auto Scores and FICO® Bankcard Scores). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than FICO® Score 8 or such other base or industry-specific FICO® Score (if available), or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more.
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer’s website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.