Create a free Experian® account to see what cards from our partners you are matched for. How do you match me?
0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 9 months
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 9 months; after that, the variable APR will be 24.74%
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
on Citibank's website
- 0% intro APR for 9 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Earn cash back TWICE with 1% unlimited on purchases + 1% as you pay your bill
- High APR
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- 3% balance transfer fee
You might also likeView All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer or partner's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer or partner's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer or partner itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.