Create a free Experian® account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
Rewards, Gas Cards, Intro Bonus, Cash Back
$150 after purchases of $500 within first 3 months
0% on Purchases for 15 months
15.99% - 24.74% Variable
0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 15 months
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter like gas stations, restaurants and drugstores
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.99-24.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
on JP Morgan Chase's website
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- No annual fee
- Rotating bonus rewards categories
- 5% balance transfer fee
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the Chase Freedom® from JP Morgan Chase:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
*For complete information, see the offer terms and conditions on the issuer's website. Once you click apply you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the offer before applying. We show a summary, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the offer as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.