Credit Report and Score
Instant access to your Experian credit report and score.
- Easy-to-read formats
- Score simulator — a 'what' if’ tool for running financial scenarios
Explore further credit videos:
- What can I do to spring clean my credit report?
- How does signing up for multiple store credit cards affect my credit scores?
- Is filing for bankruptcy the easy way out of debt?
- Why would an employer want to check my credit report?
What is a Credit Score and how is it Calculated?
If you’re looking for the facts about credit scores — why not go straight to the experts? Experian® has been America's number one provider of credit scores and reports for more than ten years.
Welcome to our video series, Credit 101. Maxine Sweet, Vice President of Public Education for Experian, explains various aspects of credit reports and scores in language that is easy to understand. In this featured video you will learn the basics. What is a credit score? How is it calculated?
What is a credit score and how is it calculated?