Software Certification Requirements
To our valued suppliers:
Experian offers free software certification to assure our mutual customers that your software successfully:
- Passes all inquiry-related data from the customer to Experian
- Returns to the customer the full value of Experian data
We test your software in a simulated user environment. We do not review source code, nor do we check elements of your software unrelated to accessing our system. Exact details are available in the Experian software certification manual. Once certified, you'll:
- Be included on our Certified Consumer Software Listing or on our Certified Commercial Software Listing
- Receive a letter of certification, which you can show prospective clients
- Have the right to advertise your product as Experian-certified
To qualify for certification, simply become an Experian vendor and complete an application.
For a copy of the software certification manual or for more information, email us.