Do identity thieves have your child’s number?
Get a FREE Child ID Scan now
- One-time child Social Security number scan
- Searches for an Experian credit file
- If a file is found, it could mean fraud
Identity thieves value your child’s Social Security number more than you think
Most people don’t monitor their child’s personal information, which is exactly why identity thieves want it. They open credit in your child’s name. Even worse, it can go undetected for years.
Sign up for your FREE Experian account and verify your identity
Add your child’s information. We then scan for their Social Security number
View your child’s ID Scan Report on our secure site1
Child identity theft facts are not kid-friendly
- 1.3 million children have their identities stolen annually2
- With more than 140,000 incidents each year, child identity theft is one of the nation’s fastest-growing crimes3
- Many fraud victims are under age 62