Let Us Help
Find out how Notification Services Risk and Retention TriggersSM can help you manage your portfolios more effectively.
Call us at 1 888 352 1133.
Client Case Study
Find Out How Tech CU Received an ROI Of $7.88 For Every $1 Spent On Trigger Data
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
Risk and Retention TriggersSM
Take control of your portfolio and identify your customers' developing credit problems before they affect your profit margin. And retain your valuable customers by using triggers that will alert you if your customers are looking for credit elsewhere.
Risk and Retention Triggers are daily notices based on new inquiry, trade, and public record information to alert clients of credit activity. Capturing this data within 24 hours allows clients to respond to competitive threats, capitalize on opportunities to extend additional credit or products to existing customers, and to protect themselves against risk.
Features and Benefits
- Monitor your entire portfolio or selected segments
- Choose from more than 40 precisely defined triggers
- Set hierarchies and cool-off thresholds to limit the amount of triggers received daily and filter out unneeded information
- Enhance your decisioning process by having scores and attributes appended to your triggers
Quick Actions Can Minimize Your Risk and Retain Your Best Customers
- Monitor and manage high risk accounts
- Manage credit lines and control credit limits
- Make the right offer to the right consumer at the right time
Request More Information
Find out how Notification Services Risk and Retention TriggersSM can help you manage your portfolios more effectively. Call us at 1 888 414 1120 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will call you as soon as possible.