The Household Deposits ScoreSM is a discrete score that enables sales and marketing professionals with the ability to materially improve the performance of their deposits campaigns.
- Provides an estimate of total household deposit balances held at financial institutions
- Is an ideal score for direct marketers of deposit products, e.g., checking, savings, money market, CD
- Assigns each U.S. household to one of five deposit stratifications:
- Intentionally excludes fewer liquid investments held in retirement accounts, brokerage accounts, and mutual funds
- Specifically estimates household deposit balances, unlike other scores (e.g., income estimates, asset estimates) which are sub-optimal proxies.
With access to a dedicated score that predicts household deposit balance levels, marketers can now:
Household Deposits ScoreSM is a household-level score and is therefore more accurate than zip-code based scores that assume your neighbors and you have the same financial profile, e.g., income, assets, deposits, etc.
The score was developed by First Manhattan Consulting Group (FMCG), in conjunction with Experian. FMCG, one of the premier financial services consulting firms, has been building innovative segmentation frameworks and campaign tools for more than 25 years.