2015 Client Summit is only a couple of weeks away, and if you’re anything like me, you’re already dreaming about the palm trees, keynotes and parties. But with such great content, events and breakout sessions across all three days, how can rookie attendees adequately prepare? Here are 8 tips that’ll help you make the most out of your 2015 Client Summit experience.
- Download the mobile app. Build your agenda, check out session descriptions, read supporting resources and engage with other attendees. You can also sign up for SMS updates for special offers and reminders – text SUMMIT15 to 73596*.
- Pre-select your breakout sessions. Have your schedule ready on your mini-agenda and mobile app when you arrive. Click here and enter your email and registration code, which can be found on your confirmation email, then click modify and next to build your custom schedule.
- Dress for success. Despite the hot Vegas weather, breakout sessions typically stay nice and cool; we suggest bringing a sweater. Attire for Wednesday’s networking event at Drai’s is “resort chic.” And bring your dancing shoes to Thursday night’s #SuiteLife party where 90’s hip hop legends Salt-N-Pepa will kick off the fun!
Rent the Runway is also offering Summit guests 20% off all rentals. Their shop is conveniently located at The Cosmopolitan, where you can pick up and return your outfit and accessories. Enter code EXPERIAN2015 to redeem.
- Get ready to network. With nightly events dedicated to networking, plus breakfasts, lunches and free time between sessions, you’ll have ample opportunity to chat with your fellow marketers. Use our sticker networking game as an ice breaker. And don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards.
- Meet the partners. Experian Marketing Services works with many industry-leading partners that can help you grow your marketing programs. Find them in partner square throughout the event. You can also enter to win great prizes at each kiosk.
- Stop by the #SuiteLife. Our experts will be on hand to give product demos and answer any questions you may have about the Marketing Suite. Plus, you can snag some new #SuiteSwag, like yoga mats, dress socks and nail polish, as well as make your own Dana water bottle with our interactive character station.
- Get social. Follow @ExperianMkt on Twitter, Instagram, Periscope and Snapchat and RSVP on Facebook to be the first to know about the biggest happenings at the event. You can also share your #SuiteLife experience using the hashtag #EMSSUMMIT – we’ll print all Instagram posts with the hashtag in Partner Square so you can take those memories home with you!
- Make your check in a breeze. The hotel offers mobile check in so you can be in the queue before you even arrive at the hotel and improve your chances of getting a room early. Go to cosmopolitanlasvegas.com from your mobile phone. The Cosmopolitan also offers Marriott Rewards points, so make sure to provide your membership number to the hotel. There are several other benefits available to Marriott Platinum guests.
* You will receive daily recurring messages during the 2015 Summit only. Msg&DataRatesMayApply. To unsubscribe text SUMMIT15 STOP to 73596, for help text SUMMIT15 HELP to 73596. For terms and conditions please visit ems2015cs.mtiny.com or call 1-877-561-8045.