Once data is accurate, enriched and linked for a complete and clear understanding of each consumer, what’s next? Many marketers struggle to understand how to make this multitude of data actionable, enabling real decisions about their marketing strategy.
In our award-winning, annual Digital Marketer Report we discuss using a data-driven segmentation and profiling strategy. This is an integral step for any marketer looking to build a brand, acquire new customers or retain the most loyal fans. By using consumer data to find insights into the way target customers think, feel and behave, marketers will be able to make (and justify) smarter decisions about messaging and campaign execution.
Take a look at these stats from the “Understand customer behaviors and preferences to optimize interactions” section of The 2015 Digital Marketer Report to get an idea of what’s happening in the consumer landscape. And download the full report for insights on how to use that information to create intelligent interactions, every time.
- 39% of marketing leaders around the globe cite profiling as a top challenge. TWEET THIS!
- 93% of PC owners, 76% of smartphone owners and 96% of tablet owners have used those respective devices to make a purchase. TWEET THIS!
- 64% of today’s consumers use 4 or more different devices on a daily basis. TWEET THIS!
- 82% of respondents from around the world report that they are personalizing communications with their customers. TWEET THIS!
- While nearly all consumers still watch TV, smartphone usage for Millennials is nearly on-par with TV, and Gen. X isn’t far behind. TWEET THIS!
- 34% of smartphone owners watch video on their phones during a typical week, making it the #1 device for consuming streaming or downloaded video content. TWEET THIS!
- 3% of U.S. households (8.6 million homes) today are considered “cord-cutters,” up 71% from 2010. TWEET THIS!
- 43% of Millennials prefer to use the internet on a mobile device, and they average 14.5 hours a week on their devices. TWEET THIS!
- In the U.S. almost 30% of Web page visits across all industries are made via a mobile device. TWEET THIS!