Is the IAPP Global Privacy Summit in your future? Well, it’s in ours. Join the Experian Data Breach team on March 6-8, 2013 at booth #18/19 to gain valuable insight on how to accelerate your response to a data breach.
In addition, we’ll be participating in two sessions – one on surviving a data breach in the digital age and the other will be a mock debate on Bring Your Own Device programs. We’re looking forward to learning the latest trends in privacy legislation, big data and cyber security. But we are also planning to have fun – lots of it – and invite you to join us at booth #18/19. We’re going to have drawings, a Tweetin’ Trivia Giveaway and in-booth interviews. And who knows, you may go home with something more tangible than knowledge this year.
Here’s an overview of our booth activities:
- Our grand prize will be an Omega Speedmaster Watch. The drawing will be held Friday, March 8, at 8 a.m. You must be present to win. Enter Here NOW!
- There will also be five chances to win a Casio G-Shock Protection Watch. Be sure to stop by the booth for each drawing – you never know, you may win. The winners’ names will be posted at the booth. Enter Here NOW!
- How much do you know about the privacy industry? Join your colleagues and test your knowledge with some trivia fun and you could win a $250 American Express gift card. Follow us @Experian_DBR and answer data breach trivia questions beginning March 6 to be entered to win.
- Engage with us on Twitter and see what your fellow attendees are saying at the conference. We’ll be streaming the #IAPP conversation in real time in our booth! #IAPP #Experian.
- In-Booth Reporter. Our team will be interviewing industry experts to learn what’s hot and what’s not about the most urgent privacy topics in the industry. Are you interesting in participating? Contact us at email@example.com