Check out this podcast where Tarra Jackson joins us to chat about personal finance and her new book. She is the author of the book “Financial Fornication” and the website MadamMoney.com. She writes about a variety of financial-related topics, like relationships and money, personal money management, and cheap date night ideas. Tarra is like a financial translator and makes finance topics easy to understand and relatable.
- About Tarra Jackson and Madam Money
- Short-term goals vs. long-term goals
- Credit as a tool
- Financial languages: spender, saver, giver
- Increasing and establishing credit score
- Financial advice for her younger self
- Working with celebrity clients on their credit
- Checking, savings and side accounts
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.