Check out this podcast where Cameron Huddleston joins us to chat about personal finance, long-term care insurance, and finance for children. She has been a personal finance journalist for the past 15 years and is now the Life and Money Columnist at GOBankingRates.com. Cameron writes about a variety of subjects including her own experiences and personal finance topics. In this interview, she talks about her article, How to Prepare for the Financial What-Ifs in Life. She understands that so much of life is surrounded by money and is ready to share her best tips.
- About Cameron, her career in finance, and GOBankingRates
- Long-term care insurance and costs to care for someone long term
- Financial impacts with managing own finances and someone else's finances
- Credit card rewards
- Personal money interactions
- Money history for couples
- Talking to kids about money
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year's FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, or other company, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. All information, including rates and fees, are accurate as of the date of publication.