Check out this podcast where Cameron Huddleston joins us to chat about personal finance, long-term care insurance, and finance for children. She has been a personal finance journalist for the past 15 years and is now the Life and Money Columnist at GOBankingRates.com. Cameron writes about a variety of subjects including her own experiences and personal finance topics. In this interview, she talks about her article, How to Prepare for the Financial What-Ifs in Life. She understands that so much of life is surrounded by money and is ready to share her best tips.
- About Cameron, her career in finance, and GOBankingRates
- Long-term care insurance and costs to care for someone long term
- Financial impacts with managing own finances and someone else’s finances
- Credit card rewards
- Personal money interactions
- Money history for couples
- Talking to kids about money
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.