Check out this podcast where Josh Elledge joins us to chat about personal savings. Wanting to reduce his family's grocery bill, he became a couponing expert and founded the website, SavingsAngel.com. With the success of this site, he earned over 1,500 media spots and became a coach for other entrepreneurs. He later launched his next site, upendPR.com, to continue consulting and to provide a public relations service for audiences with entrepreneurial goals.
- An overview of SavingsAngel
- How shopping with discounts can lead to major savings down the road
- Ways to cut grocery bills in half
- Buying in advance and not when you need something
- Coupons and finding deals on SavingsAngel
- Busy people and the need for savings
- Psychology and the understanding of what is being delivered to the consumer
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year's FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.