Check out this podcast where Chad Smith joins us to chat about personal finance. He is a financial advisor at Financial Symmetry and also writes on the company’s blog about budgeting, investments, and other personal finance-related topics. He has also been a contributing writer for Money Magazine and Nerdwallet. He is passionate about providing answers to financial planning questions and understands how the power of financial literacy changes lives.
- About Chad and Financial Symmetry
- Estate planning (beneficiaries, will)
- Investing and 401K
- How to get started with investing
- Getting a good financial planner (National Association of Financial Advisors, being a fiduciary)
- The right time to start with financial planner
- Battling debt with a financial planner/advisor and investing
- How to catch up if your behind on saving for retirement
- Start by asking your friends questions
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.