Check out this podcast where Chad Smith joins us to chat about personal finance. He is a financial advisor at Financial Symmetry and also writes on the company's blog about budgeting, investments, and other personal finance-related topics. He has also been a contributing writer for Money Magazine and Nerdwallet. He is passionate about providing answers to financial planning questions and understands how the power of financial literacy changes lives.
- About Chad and Financial Symmetry
- Estate planning (beneficiaries, will)
- Investing and 401K
- How to get started with investing
- Getting a good financial planner (National Association of Financial Advisors, being a fiduciary)
- The right time to start with financial planner
- Battling debt with a financial planner/advisor and investing
- How to catch up if your behind on saving for retirement
- Start by asking your friends questions
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year's FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer or other company, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. All information, including rates and fees, are accurate as of the date of publication.