Check out these three videos where David Rae from Financial Planner LA joins us to chat about saving for retirement without having a regular paycheck, getting started with investing, and financial planning in the LGBT community.
1) Living in a “Gig Economy”
A lot of people are in a “gig economy”—meaning they aren’t receiving a regular paycheck—and needing to plan for retirement without a 401(k) is not as easy. David Rae gives his top tips on how to keep retirement as an option for the future.
Watch to learn about:
- Retirement investments
- Getting started on investments
- Remaining financially independent
- Having the option and choice to retire later on in life
2) Getting Started with Investing
When it comes to investing for retirement, get started sooner than later. David recommends putting some money away, even if you don’t have much. Just getting started deserves a pat on the back.
This video covers:
- The big thing for people who want to start investing
- Making investing automatic
- Starting out small
3) LGBT Financial Planning
Finding a financial advisor, who is a right fit for you, is a great step in building a successful financial life.
This video covers:
- Investing for the LGBT community
- The advantages and realities of LGBT financial living
- Getting on a financial plan
David Rae is a financial planner who advises clients and families to help them achieve their investment and financial goals. Based in Los Angeles, he helps a diverse group of people in and around the LGBT community.
Stay tuned for more Experian videos at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, or other company, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. All information, including rates and fees, are accurate as of the date of publication.