July 13, 2016
Dear Experian, I am considering a voluntary vehicle surrender. What ramifications can I expect, both financially and on my credit report and credit scores if I agree to surrender my...
August 7, 2014
Dear Experian, I bought a car about 2 years ago at a “buy-here-pay-here” lot. I have never missed a payment and have been a good customer. Since buying the car...
February 26, 2014
Dear Experian, I recently co-signed for someone, and our relationship ended. They gave me the truck back and said they no longer wanted it. I have a car payment myself,...
February 12, 2014
Dear Experian, I am in the military and currently serving in Afghanistan. Prior to my departure I turned in my car lease under the Service Member Relief Act. When I...
November 20, 2013
Dear Experian, I am trying to trade-in my car; however, I am upside down on my current car loan. If I trade it, my payments will be really high. The...
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, If I voluntarily surrender my car to the financial institution carrying the loan, will it make a difference on my credit report? Or, is it a repossession no...
August 3, 2011
Dear Experian, How do I get a voluntary repossession off of my report? It has been three months and the credit union has since sold the car. - OTT
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score