July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, I have a tax lien release from the IRS. I was going to send it to all bureaus until I read that the credit bureaus get tax lien...
September 12, 2013
Dear Experian, I am currently paying off a state tax lien. After the tax lien has been paid in full, how long will it take for my credit to be...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I have a client who filed for bankruptcy over 10 years ago. The bankruptcy is no longer showing on his credit report but the state and federal tax...
August 17, 2013
Dear Experian, I have a tax lien on my credit report. I know it isn't mine. It belongs to a relative that was living with me. I am having it...
November 7, 2012
Dear Experian, How long do public tax liens stay on your report after they have been released? - SVB
March 28, 2012
Dear Experian, I filed bankruptcy in 2002 because of divorce. It was discharged with zero assets and zero liabilities. A 1996 Michigan state tax lien still remains on my credit...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score