June 13, 2017
Dear Experian, I had a 30-day late payment in April 2011 and one 90 days late in September of 2011. When would the seven-year rule start? April or September?...
December 16, 2014
Dear Experian, I haven't paid my credit cards in four years. How long will it take them to be removed? I opened the accounts in 2007. - ANL
July 2, 2014
Dear Experian, I had a repossession in July 2006, but on my credit report it states date reported January 2013. A collection agency owns the account now. When will it...
May 27, 2014
Dear Experian, A creditor of mine sold my credit card debt to another company after seven years. Do I now have to wait another seven years to have it removed...
November 20, 2013
Dear Experian, If a negative item is past seven years on my report and the creditor updates it, will it ever come off my report? - JCP
April 25, 2012
Dear Experian, How do you find out the original delinquency date of an account? - KYN
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score