November 17, 2016
Dear Experian, I paid off a $47 medical bill I didn’t know about in May 2016. I just saw it’s still on my credit report. I contacted the collection...
October 27, 2016
Dear Experian, What is needed to remove a charge off from your credit report if you pay the disputed amount? – HWM Dear HWM, Charged Off Accounts Not Removed...
August 18, 2016
Dear Experian, If I pay a collection debt, and the collection company says they will delete it from my credit report, does that completely remove all negative information regarding...
July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, How can I get my credit score up? It seems to keep going down, and I have paid almost everything off. Also, if an account is paid in...
July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, When a piece of "bad" credit exists on my report, what happens if I pay it off? Is it automatically updated to "good" credit? Does it still reflect...
April 7, 2015
Dear Experian, What does “KD” mean, and how long does it stay on your record before being deleted? - BBN
November 30, 2014
Dear Experian, I have something showing on my credit report called derogatory. Can you please explain to me what that means? - ...
October 9, 2013
Dear Experian, What does "Key Derogatory” mean? - RTC
May 9, 2012
Dear Experian, Is there a way to get an eviction removed? A judgment was filed against me. If a judgment is discharged in your Chapter 7 bankruptcy, can it be...
January 18, 2012
Dear Experian, What does “derogatory” mean when it shows up on my credit reports? - JUA
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported