December 4, 2013
Dear Experian, Why has my credit score dropped 42 points? There is a late payment on one of my cards which has since been brought current, and four of my...
September 12, 2013
Dear Experian, How can I get late payments removed for items that were included in bankruptcy? - NPN
August 20, 2013
Dear Experian, I mailed one payment late because I forgot about it, and when I remembered it was one day late. How bad will that look? - XOB
August 15, 2012
Account reported for first time shows it is 90 days late Dear Experian, In what instance does a credit profile reflect a 90 day late when it never reflected a 30...
June 6, 2012
Dear Experian, I am seeing that each time I go to the doctor and I do not pay those bills on time, the bill ends up on my credit report....
April 11, 2012
Dear Experian, How long does a negative payment status of "Paid, Past due 30 days" remain on my credit report? The item in question occurred in March 2006, while I...
March 14, 2012
Dear Experian, I have paid off an account that previously had a late payment mark on my record. Is there any possible way to remove the negative mark on my...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported