April 11, 2012
Dear Experian, I haven’t had negative activity on my credit report for over two years, and my score was recently 674. I applied for a credit card, and they did...
March 14, 2012
Dear Experian, I applied and was approved for an auto loan through my credit union, which I have numerous accounts with - mortgage, savings, money markets, and credit cards. Twice...
February 29, 2012
Dear Experian, While looking for a new car the auto dealer shopped the best rate for a loan, generating seven or eight hard credit inquiries, which have dropped my score....
November 23, 2011
Dear Experian, How do inquiries from utility, cable television/internet, cellular telephone and residential rentals impact credit scores since payment histories are never reported? - MDB
October 12, 2011
Dear Experian, How do I verify that a company indeed checked my credit report? - HOD
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported