July 18, 2017
Dear Experian, I have a debt from a department store credit card. It was charged off a few months ago. I have the money to pay it now. I...
April 11, 2017
Dear Experian, I have an issue on my credit report that I believe came about when I traded my vehicle in for a new one. The creditor who held...
July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, How can I get the wording "account in dispute" removed from my credit report? - ADH
September 30, 2015
Dear Experian, An address for my bankruptcy lawyer suddenly appeared on my credit report as a single family residence and you won`t let me remove it. It says to contact...
July 31, 2015
Dear Experian, There is a previous employer listed in my credit report that I have never heard of nor worked for. How might this impact my credit rating, and how...
December 18, 2013
Dear Experian, I am listed as an authorized user on two of my husband's accounts, one of which was charged off, and the other is in collections. They are showing...
July 3, 2013
Dear Experian, I had you remove my ex-wife's address from my report, and now it is back on there. I need to know why, and I would like it to...
May 8, 2013
Dear Experian, Am I still liable for an account that I disputed and that was deleted from my credit report? - MGB
February 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I was put on permanent disability between 2009 and 2010. I remember reading on some of my credit contracts that they would be dissolved in case of permanent...
January 30, 2013
Dear Experian, My wife got her credit report and an address that is not ours showed up. We need it removed along with two school loans that are not ours...
October 24, 2012
Dear Experian, You have me listed at an address I have never lived at. How is this removed? -DNW
June 6, 2012
Dear Experian, I disputed a charge off on my credit report and have a letter from the company stating the "charges were sent to collections in error," how can I...
November 23, 2011
Dear Experian, I had a lien on my account in 1999 from the state of South Carolina for payroll tax. I have a letter from them stating that the lien...
July 20, 2011
Dear Experian, If you pay off a debt does it get taken off of your credit report with in a month? How does it get removed? Do you have to...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score