September 26, 2012
Dear Experian, I am trying to get a loan and am being denied because your company won’t list a score on me. Why? - LRT
July 18, 2012
Dear Experian, In order to establish credit, I recently deposited $500 into a checking account and applied for a secured credit card. I received a letter from Experian stating that...
January 4, 2012
Dear Experian, I moved to the U.S. two years ago and have since applied three times for a department store card. Requests got denied because I apparently didn't have a...
November 9, 2011
Dear Experian, I co-signed my son’s auto loan. He was over 30 days late on one payment. Why should that impact my credit score when I was never notified by...
October 12, 2011
Dear Experian, If payment has not been delinquent for two or more years can it be removed from potentially negative status? - FRA
September 14, 2011
Dear Experian, I was told that every time you get turned down for credit that your score goes down. Is this true? - STI
August 3, 2011
Dear Experian, I withdrew an application for credit from a national bank on the same day of my request. They still sent me the packet, and then several days later...
July 6, 2011
Dear Experian, Are past delinquencies that have been paid off ever removed from the credit report? Also, do you have someone that you recommend for cleaning up credit? - WHI
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported