April 24, 2015
Dear Experian, Will it have more of an impact on my credit report if I stop making my mortgage payments and become 90 days or more delinquent during a short...
February 5, 2014
Dear Experian, How long is a short sale on your credit report? We did a short sale in December 2010, and it is still on our credit report. - SPG
January 15, 2014
Dear Experian, How will it affect my credit score if I short sell my house without missing any mortgage payments versus missing payments prior to the sale? - BSB
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, With the declining value of property, sellers are caught in the position of having to short sale on properties for which the sellers are not delinquent. How does...
December 19, 2012
Dear Experian, If I'm planning to do a short sale but have not yet gone behind on monthly payments, is there any advantage to not going behind on payments? In...
March 14, 2012
Dear Experian, I am active duty military and anticipating a permanent change of station this year. I am considering doing a VA compromise sale on my home in Tucson, as...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported