August 17, 2013
Dear Experian, Will using up your entire home equity credit line count negatively on your credit report and score even if you are never late on your payments? - GGI
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, Can a landlord show a prospective tenant a copy of their credit report? Can a landlord give a prospective tenant a copy of their credit report? - REB
July 31, 2013
Dear Experian, How can I report my rent payments? My landlord does not. - TCR
July 17, 2013
Dear Experian, Could a violation of a rental agreement ruin my credit even though I don’t owe any rent? - MST
March 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I have an eviction on my credit report which is inaccurate. I have proof that it was paid. Every time I apply for an apartment I am denied...
January 2, 2013
Dear Experian, My grandson wants us to cosign for an apartment. Does this affect our credit score in any way or just if he doesn't pay rent? - MTP
January 2, 2013
Dear Experian, My apartment complex raised my fees because you reported, “APPLICANT: High Probability SSN Belongs to Another. There is an excellent chance that the Social Security number on the...
December 19, 2012
Dear Experian, If I'm planning to do a short sale but have not yet gone behind on monthly payments, is there any advantage to not going behind on payments? In...
September 12, 2012
Dear Experian, How long does it take for an eviction to show up on your credit report? - PHF
August 15, 2012
Dear Experian, Which has a more negative effect on my credit score, "Account Paid In Full For Less Than the Full Balance" or "Foreclosure"? - ZPT
June 6, 2012
Dear Experian, I purchased a home in November 2011. The owner is carrying the note. I would like to get my payment history reported to you. What does he have...
May 23, 2012
Dear Experian, I recently applied for a loan modification on my mortgage, but they did not qualify my application saying that based on the information I provided they felt that...
March 28, 2012
Dear Experian, I'm considering entering into a six month reduced payment plan with my mortgage lender. I understand this will have a negative impact on my credit. Will this have...
March 14, 2012
Dear Experian, I am active duty military and anticipating a permanent change of station this year. I am considering doing a VA compromise sale on my home in Tucson, as...
February 15, 2012
Dear Experian, How will a loan modification affect my credit scores? I've never been late on my payments and have been approved for a modification without any late payments. - HBO
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported