December 27, 2016
Dear Experian, I am trying to apply for an apartment but they say there is an eviction on my record. Where would I find this information and how do...
January 23, 2015
Dear Experian, An eviction is showing on my credit report, per the leasing company I submitted an application to. I have never received paperwork for an eviction, but when I...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, My daughter – a college student – may be evicted from her apartment due to her roommate violating the lease. If this happens how will it affect my...
March 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I have an eviction on my credit report which is inaccurate. I have proof that it was paid. Every time I apply for an apartment I am denied...
September 12, 2012
Dear Experian, How long does it take for an eviction to show up on your credit report? - PHF
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score