September 26, 2012
Dear Experian, A debt collector contacted me about a debt that isn't on my credit report. If I don't pay him the settlement offer he proposed, can he then add...
August 29, 2012
Dear Experian, I would like to clean up my credit, but want to know if it is beneficial to close revolving credit accounts that I am not using or will...
August 15, 2012
Dear Experian, All my credit cards are paid in full and closed but still showing revolving on my credit history. I want to clean up my credit history. What steps...
August 1, 2012
Dear Experian, Everything shows on the credit report right? Every debt you owe? I currently have two debt collectors harassing me claiming I owe them money and threatening to sue...
July 18, 2012
Dear Experian, I have four accounts that have a limit of $300 each. I have had these accounts for years. I would like to know if I should close them...
June 20, 2012
Dear Experian, If I add an authorized user who filed bankruptcy to my credit card, will that affect my credit scores? - SDY
June 6, 2012
Dear Experian, I have a question about balance transfers. I have a credit card with a balance that I am paying interest on. My husband has an existing credit...
May 9, 2012
Dear Experian, I was an authorized user under my mom's credit card. I never used the card. I only "piggybacked" so I could start a credit history. She was unable...
May 9, 2012
Dear Experian, My bankruptcy was removed from my credit report late last year. Is there any way to update closed accounts to remove the wording "included in bankruptcy"? I had...
April 25, 2012
Dear Experian, I have had a new credit card since December. They state that they are reporting to the credit bureau but I see no record of it. How can...
April 11, 2012
Dear Experian, How do I get something I have paid removed from my credit report? I'm trying to get approved for an apartment and I need it taken off ASAP....
February 29, 2012
Dear Experian, Once an item is removed from the report after having been reported for 7-10 years, can the creditor still try to collect the debt? Can the account still...
February 1, 2012
Dear Experian, What is the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies? - RYN
February 1, 2012
Dear Experian, I have a question regarding authorized users. I put my son on my card when he and his sister were traveling in Europe. I forgot about it...
January 18, 2012
Dear Experian, My oldest son recently moved. I have just found out that your agency, without my knowledge, changed the address on my credit cards. My bills should still be...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported