November 23, 2015
Dear Experian, Is an authorized user responsible for the debt? If an authorized user is removed from the credit card, can the credit card also be removed from the...
September 21, 2014
Dear Experian, I added my roommate onto my credit card and lost my job. I had difficulty paying it off and it was closed. Now, her credit has been affected....
March 27, 2014
Dear Experian, I am an authorized user on my mother’s account. Will it affect me if she misses payments? Will it hurt my credit? - SHN
December 18, 2013
Dear Experian, I checked my credit report online and saw that it says I have no credit cards. I am an authorized user on a card, and I pay the...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, How many credit cards can I have? I have eight credit cards. I opened all of them within the last year (total $6,500), plus a loan for a...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, Do I save money if I pay my credit cards off with a loan that has a lower APR with a fixed installment payment, or is it better...
August 23, 2013
Dear Experian, I purchased something by phone recently and was asked for the security code on the back of my credit card. I thought it was strange, but she said...
August 23, 2013
Dear Experian, I am a cosigner and the secondary user on a credit card. I am not the primary user. I want to get my name off of the credit...
August 20, 2013
Dear Experian, I have a rather simple question. My wife and I disagree on whether a finance charge is already included in the minimum payment required. She says that we...
August 17, 2013
Dear Experian, Does the simple act of making a balance transfer lower your credit score and if so how much? - UOU
August 16, 2013
Dear Experian, Does the balance-to-limit ratio only apply to credit cards, or does it apply to installment loans, such as student loans or auto loans, as well? - NDR
August 15, 2013
Dear Experian, Will my credit score improve if I have more credit cards? Do I have to use them to get a better score? - IGG
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, Is it wise to use checks that your credit card company sends you stating that you can use them anyway you please? - VPJ
March 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I pay my credit cards off in full before the payment is due, yet my report shows a 60 percent utilization ratio. Why is this happening and how...
February 28, 2013
Dear Experian, I am a cosigner and the secondary user on a credit card. I am not the primary user. I want my name removed from the account. I called...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported