December 16, 2016
With the bustle of the holidays, it’s too easy to lose track of your seasonal spending. How will you keep a handle on expenses this year?
December 16, 2016
It can be all too tempting to let a credit card payment slide during the busiest times of the year. Curious about what happens when you do?
September 21, 2016
Star baseball players have skills we see when we watch the big game at the ballpark. But they've also learned how to navigate their finances, too.
September 14, 2016
Sometimes, life gets in the way of perfect. And that’s when information you don’t recognize can end up on your credit report. Learn what to do next.
September 1, 2016
Get the scoop on how recent college graduates grade their financial preparedness to enter the world - and how they rank their institutions.
August 30, 2016
Hear what finance blogger Tonya Rapley prescribes to help reach your goals of financial freedom, no matter your current state.
August 30, 2016
Listen in with personal finance expert Dorethia Kelly as she shares some tips for getting your finances back on the right road.
August 11, 2016
Know a student in need? Learn the facts of cosigning before you discuss options to help support to their educational dreams.
August 5, 2016
College debt can be significant: discover how you can map a plan to always know where you stand.
July 1, 2016
Pack your summer full of adventure without breaking the bank, with helpful tips from Emma Johnson of WealthySingleMommy.com.
June 22, 2016
Need to look over your credit report to patrol for some identity theft concerns? Find out what to look for before you get started.
June 16, 2016
Need to chart a course for summer adventure? Make sure your budget is helping you stay on track.
June 9, 2016
Discover what's behind the uptick in payday loans for millennials that recent studies are reporting.
June 1, 2016
When you’re away defending our country, there’s no doubt that there’s more on your mind than your credit and your finances.
May 19, 2016
When rates of credit delinquency drop, what can it mean for the rest of us? It’s good news in this edition of the Credit Report REPORT.
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported