October 2, 2017
Check out this podcast where Andrew Schrage joins us to chat about finance education and building MoneyCrashers.com.
September 29, 2017
Check out this podcast where Chad Smith joins us to chat about personal finance. He is a financial advisor at Financial Symmetry.
September 28, 2017
Josh Elledge joins us to chat about personal savings. Wanting to reduce his family's bills, he became a couponing expert and founded SavingsAngel.com.
September 27, 2017
Check out this podcast where Cameron Huddleston joins us to chat about personal finance, long-term care insurance, and finance for children.
September 26, 2017
Check out this podcast where Tarra Jackson joins us to chat about personal finance and her new book, “Financial Fornication” and her website MadamMoney.com.
September 25, 2017
Check out this podcast where Gerri Detweiler joins us to chat about small business credit and finance.
September 14, 2017
Check out this podcast where Ashley Jacobs joins us to chat about paying for college, personal finance tips and budgeting.
September 12, 2017
Check out this podcast where Zina Kumok from Debt Free After Three joins us to chat about budgeting, paying off debt, and college finances.
September 7, 2017
Check out this podcast where Liz Weston joins us to chat about personal finance and credit. She is the award-winning author of “Your Credit Score” and a Q&A columnist at MoneyTalk and NerdWallet....
September 5, 2017
Check out this podcast where Samantha Porter joins us to chat about teaching kids about finances, budgeting education, and starting a business as a kid.
June 19, 2017
Do you know how real estate can help you achieve financial independence and confidence? Make sure you've got the right information.
June 19, 2017
It’s one of the most common misconceptions about credit: knowing how the finer points of joint accounts work. Many people think that as you start to merge your finances...
May 5, 2017
Military service members face unique financial challenges with the nature of their work. Discover tips that can help you save today and plan for the future.
March 24, 2017
Learn how Experian CreditLock can help bring you greater control and easier access from Director of Product Management Michelle Felice-Steele, and how we hope it can help.
February 6, 2017
Thinking about conjoining your finances? If your relationship is ready, hear more about when and how others are successfully taking the step.
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported