Veronica Herrera joined Experian’s Direct to Consumer channel in 2002, transitioning in 2007 to Decision Analytics to manage the VantageScore® model. In 2011, her role expanded to include all Experian generic bureau scores and credit attributes. Veronica has 14 years’ experience working in-depth with tri-bureau credit data and scoring models. In her current role as Director of Product Solutions, Veronica works with lenders of all sizes to develop comprehensive solutions that bundle the best of Experian’s offerings. Over the last 4 years Veronica has helped educate consumers about credit reports and scores, through the Experian Credit Ambassador program.
Articles by Veronica Herrera
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?