Susie Henson is a consumer credit expert and content producer for Experian. She joined Experian in 2000, and managed corporate and B2B Public Relations until 2017. Now, she uses her knowledge about consumer credit, economic trends and personal finance to help educate consumers. She is an Experian Ambassador, a dedicated group of Experian employees who volunteer their time to teach credit and financial education at community events. Susie has a BA in Communications/Public Relations from California State University, Fullerton.
Articles by Susan Henson
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?