Sandra A. Bernardo is senior manager of Consumer Education at Experian Consumer Services, a division of Experian, the nation's largest credit bureau. In her role, she informs the media and public about credit-related topics and Experian's credit products. She conducts interviews with national and local media and acts as a host for the company’s podcasts and social media activities. She also writes for the consumer blog addressing various topics including those subjects of most interest to multicultural communities. Prior to Experian, she has held positions in the corporate and agency sectors. She is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles.
Articles by Sandra Bernardo
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?