Lauren Winder is a Sr. Copywriter in the CRM division of Experian Consumer Services. With a strong background in editorial and deep passion for consumer education, Lauren has spent the last few years penning ads, petting cats and plotting where next to travel. She holds a BA in English Literature and a minor in Creative Writing from the University of California, Berkeley.
Articles by Lauren Winder
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?