Kerry Rivera oversees thought leadership and content marketing for Experian’s Credit Information Services division. As a versatile communications leader, she has shaped and launched clearly defined promotional strategies, campaigns and messaging for multiple global brands. She joined Experian in 2015, previously working in the captive finance and automotive industries for more than a decade. Her writing has additionally been featured in a number of parenting publications, addressing the topic of working motherhood and "the juggle."
Articles by Kerry Rivera
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?