Donna Smith is the senior vice president, Data Operations within Experian’s Consumer Information Services division. Donna leads data operations and data acquisition, including managing the accuracy and quality of data furnished to Experian by more than 13,000 companies. In this role, Donna is spearheading Experian’s expansive efforts to augment the accuracy and quality of data collected, housed and maintained in Experian’s credit database.
Articles by Donna Smith
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?