Ash Cash is a business consultant, motivational speaker, financial expert and the author of “Mind Right, Money Right: 10 Laws of Financial Freedom,” and “What the FICO: 12 Steps to Repairing Your Credit.”
Articles by Ash Cash
August 9, 2016
A missed mobile phone bill is considered a form of debt in your credit history. Discover how much these accounts can affect your credit.
August 2, 2016
Learn a new way that some of your payment information can be used to help generate a credit score for the first time.
July 29, 2016
When it comes to your credit scores, knowledge is power! Be an expert on the key factors of your FICO Score powered by Experian.
May 19, 2016
Financial blogger Ash Cash joins to share some notes from the other side: how identity thieves are getting wise to typical protection measures – and how you can thwart...
February 4, 2016
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares his take on the pros and cons of conjoining finances and some things to take into consideration along the way. You’ve made the decision...
January 7, 2016
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares his own personal story of early credit missteps – and how the hard truth found him. Learn how he saw the light and started...
July 15, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash offers a reminder of the support that setting a governing budget can lend to a budding relationship. My wife and I have been together for...
July 14, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares insights on how to give your home-buying plans a (credit) gut check. Potential first-time homeowners are often anxious about how their credit impacts their...
July 2, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares a few ways to ensure that scammers and fraudsters aren’t making off with the information you keep handy via smartphone. Millions around the world...
June 30, 2015
After years of making timely payments, being disciplined when seeking new credit, and paying down your balances, why all of a sudden might you see your credit score drop...
June 4, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares his guide to getting familiar with credit basics. Learning the ground rules today can come in handy down the road. In today’s world, if...
May 28, 2015
New vehicles can bring new credit responsibilities. Financial blogger Ash Cash shares tips on what you’ll need to consider when planning ahead for a new car loan. Buying a...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported