Check out this podcast where Liz Weston joins us to chat about personal finance and credit. She is the award-winning author of "Your Credit Score" and a Q&A columnist at MoneyTalk and NerdWallet. She write about a variety of topics related to personal finance, such as her personal website, AskLizWeston.com, who writes about a variety of topics related to personal finance, like loans, money and relationships, and daily need-to-know money news. This podcast covers:
- A brief background on Liz's book, "Your Credit Score"
- Debunking myths about credit scores
- Divorce and finances: "One House One Spouse Rule"
- Fraud and identity theft
- How to manage your finances
- Setting up credit alerts through Experian and credit card companies
- Eliminating college debt
- Pay day loan alternatives
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year's FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.