Check out this podcast where Liz Weston joins us to chat about personal finance and credit. She is the award-winning author of “Your Credit Score” and a Q&A columnist at MoneyTalk and NerdWallet. She write about a variety of topics related to personal finance, such as her personal website, AskLizWeston.com, who writes about a variety of topics related to personal finance, like loans, money and relationships, and daily need-to-know money news. This podcast covers:
- A brief background on Liz’s book, “Your Credit Score”
- Debunking myths about credit scores
- Divorce and finances: “One House One Spouse Rule”
- Fraud and identity theft
- How to manage your finances
- Setting up credit alerts through Experian and credit card companies
- Eliminating college debt
- Pay day loan alternatives
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, or other company, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. All information, including rates and fees, are accurate as of the date of publication.