Check out this podcast where Zina Kumok joins us to chat about budgeting, paying off debt, and college finances. She runs DebtFreeAfterThree.com and writes about a variety of topics for millennials related to personal finance and budgeting, stemming from her own personal experience of paying off her student loans. DebtFreeAfterThree.com features courses that take you through a step-by-step process of how you can pay off your student loans. Paying for college while continuing to enjoy life can seem like a struggle, but Zina is sharing her best tips. This podcast covers:
- About Zina and her blog, Debt Free After Three
- How she paid off her loans
- Sacrifices to pay off loans
- Traveling and living on a budget
- Social acceptance with living on a budget
- An online course available called "Student Loan Knock Out"
- What Zina wishes she did to pay for college
- Personal financial coaching
- Her top finance skill
- The importance of having a positive mentality with finance and debt
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year's FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.