Check out these three videos where Tiffany, The Budgetnista joins us to chat about the importance of budgeting, setting financial goals, and how to stay motivated to reach those goals.
Having a strong budget is the key to a successful and healthy financial life. A budget helps with building good credit, saving for the future, paying off debt, and investing.
Watch to learn about:
- Where to start with trying to get on a healthy financial track
- What is a budget
- Why you need a budget
- How a budget will impact your life
2. Setting Financial Goals
Figuring out how you should spend is not always an easy decision, especially when you’re in the moment of making a purchase. Thinking about your future self is one easy way to deter yourself from giving into short-term gratification.
This video covers:
- How and why are you choosing your financial goals
- Motivations behind setting goals
- Need vs. love vs. like vs. want
- How to live more of a fulfilling life
- Setting yourself up for future success
3. Staying Motivated
Staying motivated while trying to reach your financial goals can be tricky. Tiffany Aliche is giving us some great tips on how to keep the financial journey fun and optimistic. For example, getting an accountability partner is great way to keep motivated, especially when thinking about that awesome future vacation.
See Tiffany share more on:
- Forgiving yourself
- Getting a supportive accountability partner
- Thinking about what you’re saving for
- Enjoying life while taking care of your future self
Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche is a personal financial educator and the author of two #1 Amazon bestseller novels, The One Week Budget and Live Richer Challenge. She specializes in the teaching people about financial literacy through a positive, measurable lifestyle shift.
Stay tuned for more Experian videos at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.