For inquiries about our products please contact us.
Stay In the Know
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter on trends, regulatory issues and more.
Experian Understands Compliance
When looking for a partner to expand your product line, look to one that understands not only your customers’ needs but your compliance and regulatory ones too. As the world’s largest credit bureau1, Experian® takes compliance issues seriously – it’s why we’re ranked #2 in Business Services on the 2013 Security 500 Rankings.2
Compliance & Partnerships
In leveraging the invaluable experience we’ve gained through strategic partnerships with top brands and financial institutions, we bring you:
- Loyalty solutions that engage your customers in a beneficial dialogue about their finances and identities
- Relevant products built to today’s regulatory standards
- Security processes and protocols, such as recorded calls and no outbound telemarking, designed with your customers' security in mind
Leveraging Industry Standards
Complying with relevant legislation and industry best practices only strengthens our focus on data and security and consumer protections. These include but are not limited to:
- Credit Repair Organizations Act
- Federal Financial Instructions Examination Council
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Section 5 of Federal Trade Commission Act
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
The BASICs of Experian's Compliance
- Balance: Experian seeks to balance consumer interests with business needs to ensure both benefit from data.
- Accuracy: Experian strives to ensure data is accurate, up-to-date and appropriate for its intended use.
- Security: Experian protects data from unauthorized access or alteration.
- Integrity: Experian complies with all applicable laws and industry codes.
- Communication: Experian communicates openly about the data we maintain, how it is used and consumers' rights regarding the information.
1 IBISWorld Industry Report 56145, Credit Bureaus & Rating Agencies in the US; Data based off Market Share Comparison (March, 2013).
2 2013 Security 500 Rankings, SecurityMagazine.com (November 5, 2013).
Get More Information on Experian Affinity
Please provide the requested information below, and we’ll contact you to discuss your specific loyalty solution needs.