Trending now ...
President Obama signs reverse mortgage bill requiring a financial assessment for all borrowers.
Looking for help with ...
Home Affordable Refinance Program 2.0
Select homeowners who are eligible to refinance.
Federal Housing Administration loans
Locate prequalified consumers.
Turn renters into buyers
Find motivated renters who are ready to benefit from the advantages of home ownership.
Speak to one of our experts.
1 800 831 5614 ext. 6
(existing clients: ext. 3)
Mortgage Broker Leads
Whether you are improving existing marketing lists or buying mortgage leads online, you can save time and money by targeting only the prospects who meet your lending criteria. With insight into lead demographics and credit risk thresholds, you can accurately assess new leads, eliminate unqualified prospects and avoid high-risk accounts. By screening your lists with best-in-class data, predictive analytics and more complete financial profiles you can maximize your return on investment and effectively accelerate sales.
- Start with credit-based data
Avoid last-minute surprises by building your lists with accurate consumer credit information
- Build quality prospecting lists
Match consumers to the right loan program based on your lending criteria
- Avoid additional business costs
Better leads improve conversion rates and maximize the ROI on your broker marketing expenditures
Sample prequalification criteria:
- Refinance eligibility (based on credit criteria and scores)
- Loan type (e.g., FHA, HARP 2.0, etc.)
- Income range
- ZIP CodeTM
- Telemarketing eligibility
Lead characteristics to consider:
- Propensity to buy - Identify predictive purchase behavior with in-the-market models
- Credit qualification - Target consumers prequalified within a certian credit score range
- Ability to repay - See current debt-to-income information for a more complete financial picture