Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
Connect with our Personal Marketing Consultant
- Work with a dedicated marketing expert
- We'll help you create, design and execute a direct mail campaign
- No Commitment- the initial consultation is FREE
Target, Acquire and Retain Your Best Customers
Find more customers, increase sales, and grow your business
Experian® offers a variety of services that support every aspect of your marketing efforts. From our consumer and business mailing lists to our affordable, time-saving print, mail and email services that allow you to target, understand and communicate with your customers, Experian makes it easy to create successful marketing campaigns.
- Direct mail Campaign Builder— Design, print and mail your direct mail campaigns online
- Email Campaign Builder — Create, send and track your email campaigns with easy-to-use tools
- Market and Customer Profiler Reports —The more you understand your customers, along with the market where you do business, the easier it is to find and keep new ones. Access your Report.
- Website Review Services — Improve your website performance with our professional in-depth analysis of your website with practical advice on how to increase conversion rates.
When consumers undergo life changes, they’re in need of new products and services. Be the first to reach them with targeted offers using our lists:
- New Parents — Experian’s new parent data puts you in touch with 80 percent of all U.S. births - gain access to 65,000 new prospects for marketing each week
- New Homeowners — Access to second mortgages, investment property, private-party lenders and seller carry-backs
- New Movers — Updated weekly, this list contains a fresh source of consumers who have recently been reported to have changed residence
- High Income New Movers — Comprises new movers with estimated annual household incomes of more than $100,000
These lists are Ideal for marketing mortgage-related products and services:
- Homeowners— Great prospects for mortgage refinancing offers, home-equity loans and other home-related financing offers
- Mortgage — Provides you with the most commonly requested home/mortgage data selections
- Note Holders — Individuals who have made a loan against secured property — also known as private-party lenders or private mortgage holder
Consumers in rental properties have different needs. If they’re your target market, these are your lists:
Selling to a specific niche market? These lifestyle-targeted lists can help you find your customers:
- Investors — Persons in the household who engage in finance, estate planning, money management, bonds, IRAs, stocks or money-management matters
- Heath Enthusiasts — Consumers who are interested in physical fitness, healthy living, health or natural foods, vitamins, diet and nutrition or self-improvement
- Sports Enthusiasts — Individuals who have expressed an interest in media related to sporting activities, or in collecting sports memorabilia
- Green Consumers — Identify consumers based on their level of ecological awareness and affinity
- Mosaic® USA — Lifestyle consumer mailing lists based on Experian’s Mosaic USA neighborhood classification system
High-income households spend more than the average population in practically all types of expenditures. These lists are Ideal for businesses selling luxury or discretionary items.