Has your identity been stolen?
Call RestoreMyID at:
We'll employ an effective three-step approach to restore your identity:
1. Stop existing identity theft to prevent additional misuse of your data and finances.
2. Repair the damage left behind.
3. Protect your identity with three free months of Experian's ProtectMyID.
All for just $149.95!
Identity Restoration with a Human Touch
RestoreMyID™ gives you:
- An assigned Identity Theft Resolution Agent to work one-on-one with you to restore your identity, from beginning to end.
- Your 3-bureau credit report and scores to check for additional signs of identity theft.
- Three free months of identity protection from Experian's ProtectMyID® to monitor for and help resolve other instances of identity theft.
Call RestoreMyID at 1-855-697-MYID(6943)
Let us take care of your identity restoration
Dealing with identity theft is no easy task. You might come up with more questions than answers trying to resolve it. Unless you have RestoreMyID from Experian®. Just as our name says, we help you restore your identity. We have the answers you’re looking for, and we’ll put our extensive experience and high level of service to work for you.
You won't get a cookie-cutter solution. You will get highly personalized support - exactly what you need to put identity theft behind you.
Instead of devoting hours, days or weeks of your personal time to resolving identity theft, leave your identity restoration to us for just $149.95². Together with Experian, the world’s largest credit bureau, we:
- Have resolved more than 100,000 consumer fraud cases.
- Will put our insider knowledge and contacts to work for you.
- Require our Identity Theft Resolution Agents to undergo more than 10 weeks of intensive training before working a case.
- Will help you cover all the bases, from making the right calls to filling out required paperwork.
1 According to figures from the Federal Trade Commission
2 Plus applicable sales tax
Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders.